Smart Home Technology
In today’s tech-savvy world, it’s no surprise that homes are getting smarter. Adding technological advancements can add a new element to your home, whether it be for safety, accessibility, convenience, or just an added element of luxury.
- Automated Window Treatments: Blinds that adjust themselves? Yes – that’s an option, with systems like PowerView Motorization by HunterDouglas! Want to be awakened by natural light each morning, but don’t want to sleep with the blinds open all night? Program your window treatments for a Wake Up at a certain time.
- Thermostats: Smart thermostats, like the Nest system, learn your habits and program themselves to adjust heat and air based on your daily routines.
- Smart Flooring: Smart flooring, like the Lauzon Pure Genius Smart Floor System, can decompose toxic contaminants in the air. Ask your builder if this is a good fit for you.
- Home Locks: Skip the key and just enter in the digits on your key pad. Smart home locks like the SmartCode 916 or the Kwikset allows you to leave your keys inside and instead, enter in your customized and private code to enter your home.
- Smart Home Consoles: It may sound like a scene from a futuristic movie, but by installing a smart console like the NuBryte in your custom home, you can integrate a variety of facets in your life: family calendar, weather updates, security cameras, lights, and an intercom system, all in one place.
Disclaimer: River Landing is not a partner nor associated with any of the above products.