Custom Homes For Sale Near Burgaw, NC
Custom Homes For Sale Near Burgaw, NC
Finding a home that checks all of the boxes in Burgaw, NC can be difficult. Most pre-built homes are not going to have all of the features you want. You will either have to settle or you will be forced to pay for additional renovations after you purchase the home. If you want to be sure that your home has everything that you want and need, a custom home is the best option for you. If you are looking for a custom home builder near Burgaw, NC come explore the options available to you at River Landing.
River Landing is only a 20-minute drive from Burgaw, North Carolina. This can make your move fast and efficient to our beautiful gated community. You’ll find that moving to River Landing is an adventure of its own with numerous amenities and a stunning community with lots to do for you and the family. While moving to a new place can prove eventful, the calm and natural surroundings of River Landing and its custom homes will make it worth it.
Benefits Of Living In A Custom Home In Burgaw, NC
Many prebuilt or older homes don’t always fit your needs or aesthetics. There are advantages to buying a custom home in the River Landing Area besides the excellent amenities listed below. Here are some benefits to consider when moving to our wonderful area:
- Total Personalization: With a custom home, you get what you want. These aren’t cookie-cutter homes but ones that fit your needs.
- Unique Finishes: You have specific tastes as everyone does. That means you can easily integrate special finishes into your custom home from the beginning. Your options are limitless!
- Custom Floor Plans: A house isn’t one-size-fits-all. With an older home, what you see is what you get, making for awkward floor plans, expensive home renovations, and a significant investment of time. A custom home solves this early with custom floor plans for your needs.
- Lower Costs: Moving to a new home has its costs. What you don’t want to worry about are unnecessary repairs or upgrades to your home. Custom homes make it possible for you to get what you want.
- Lot Optimization: A pre-existing home already has its landscape and house line-out for you. With a custom home, you can control the placement and take advantage of specific features to add curb appeal that speaks to your aesthetics.
- Superior Quality: Many pre-existing homes lead to prefabrication which is lower quality. Customizing your home means using superior materials instead of relying on substandard construction.
River Landing Amenities
River Landing is more than a beautiful place to live, but a community rich in space, beautiful homes, and amenities that’ll help you get the most out of your stay here. Besides having the best golf courses around, this 2,000-acre gated community is built on wellness and picturesque views. Here are some other amenities to help inspire your move to River Landing:
- 60,000 square foot Golf Clubhouse for casual and fine dining.
- Clyde Johnson designed three 18-hole championship golf courses.
- A sports and fitness center features an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, spa services, fitness classes, and a fitness center. Don’t forget the 3 Har-Tru tennis courts and other sports courts available.
- Walking and biking trails.
- River Pavilion with kayak and canoe storage and Cape Fear River Access.
If you are interested in moving to River Landing and start your new life or even make a change, please feel free to give us a visit. You can also visit our website to request more information about the custom homes we offer for sale and how beautiful our community is.
Questions About Golfing at River Landing?
110 River Village Place, Wallace, NC, 28466, United States
Take The First Step.
Reserve Your Event Date.
Fill out this form and our events team will contact you to with availability for your desired date and more information about hosting at River Landing.